top of page
CHAMP is hiring for 2023/24!
CHAMP is a fun one-day/week supplement program for homeschoolers. We have 4 classes of 20 students in each class (plus a kindergarten program). We are looking for an On-Site Coordinator to facilitate smooth operation of the activities and relationships on site at CHAMP. Must love kids and be comfortable with working with large groups of active children.
Some of the responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Help with set-up and clean-up of classrooms
• Oversee and direct all volunteers
• Serve as contact person for teachers and parents
• Help direct students throughout the day
• Supervise group lunchtime and maintain order and safety
• Help maintain a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for students and teachers conducive to learning
• Navigating teacher/student/parent relationships to promote unity amongst members
• On-site First Aid as needed
• Prepare and facilitate staff meetings in conjunction with the Administrator
• Prepare and facilitate any CHAMP student assemblies, as needed or directed by the Board
The hours of employment are 8:30am to 3:30pm on Thursdays. The school year starts September 21st and runs to May 9th.
*A First Aid certificate would be an asset, but not a requirement.
Looking to hire passionate teachers to facilitate a fun and engaging classroom experience for homeschooling families from a Christian perspective.
CHAMP is a great opportunity for teachers who would like competitive pay with a flexible schedule. CHAMP is a hands-on group format that promotes learning outside of traditional book work for students in grades 1-6. Teachers would be asked to create a class setting that is focused on experiments, crafts, group activities and discussion and active participation.
This fun and engaging class is aimed to take students on a journey through the foundations of Biblical Christianity from a non-denominational perspective. They will learn character development and foundational truths as they have meaningful discussions, engage in story-telling and participate in activities and scripture memorization centered around the bible and our rich history.
Classes will run September 21st to May 9th on Thursdays from 9:30-2:20pm held at Church In The Vine at 12345-149th St in Edmonton.
Teaching certification desired but not required. Pay is $34-40/hr.
*Background check and signed statement of faith required.
bottom of page